Thursday, January 18, 2007

life introduction

Welcome to my first ever blog! I thought I should jump on the bandwagon at some point!

I'll tell a bit about myself and where I am in life at the moment.

I am 24 years old and I live near Toronto, Ontario. I am a Production Coordinator for a children's television show in a studio in Toronto.

I recently purchased my first house with my fiance a little under a year ago. His name is Scotty and he works as a Scene Set Up Artist at another animation studio in Toronto.

We have our 'first born'........ if you count a puppy :D His name is Yoda and he's the cutest little thing I ever did see.

I have a -wonderful- family that I wouldn't trade for the world. Two older brothers and my Mom and Dad. My other pets at my parents house are Moushy and Misty.

Life is perfect...

No comments: